Nymshifting, Account forging and spam
slika
2010-11-15 13:16:49 UTC
From: "slika" <***@i0av.lkj80>
Newsgroups: hr.alt.zavjere,hr.rec.humor,hr.rec.tv,hr.soc.grad.zagreb,hr.soc.politika
Subject: Re: slika
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:09:59 +0100

AGAIN, from the same user X-Authenticated-User: $$qx82dmwxuo$5eclf$3h5hlmfq
Nice work, x-privat.
Castorina
2010-11-15 18:58:41 UTC
Post by slika
$$qx82dmwxuo$5eclf$3h5hlmfq
Nice work, x-privat.
Please, send me the post to be matched with this.

TY
slika
2010-11-15 22:14:30 UTC
Post by Castorina
Post by slika
AGAIN, from the same user X-Authenticated-User: $$qx82dmwxuo$5eclf$3h5hlmfq
Nice work, x-privat.
Please, send me the post to be matched with this.
TY
You have the messageID and all the headers.

What more do you want? Should I save you some
time and sift through 50 threads and 200 messages?

No, thanks. In fact, that's the same authenticated
user and the same ID from 3 months ago. Spammer
has been using the same account without any
problems at all. Hence "nice work, x-privat".

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 18:19:19 +0200

And so on. Unfortunately I don't have complete headers.
But this user $$qx82dmwxuo$5eclf$3h5hlmfq is still
using that account and spamming many newsgroups.

Thank you for your support and time.
El Dorado
2010-11-16 08:04:19 UTC
Post by Castorina
Post by slika
$$qx82dmwxuo$5eclf$3h5hlmfq
Nice work, x-privat.
Please, send me the post to be matched with this.
TY

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3C4ce13140$1%40news.x-privat.org%3E

ROTFL
--
_____________________El Dorado_____________________
Non capisco perche' certe persone spendono 30.000 euro
15 euro per un auricolare da usare alla guida!
slika
2010-11-16 15:05:20 UTC
Post by El Dorado
http://i53.tinypic.com/15qf5sk.jpg
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3C4ce13140$1%40news.x-privat.org%3E
ROTFL
And here comes spammer's asshole e-friend.

Brilliant!
El Dorado
2010-11-16 15:47:45 UTC
Post by slika
Post by El Dorado
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3C4ce13140$1%40news.x-privat.org%3E
ROTFL
And here comes spammer's asshole e-friend.
Brilliant!
lu sceccu di mala cuscenza comu opera accussì penza.

« El Dorado »
Castorina
picchì?? iddu ie i mala cuscenza?
El Dorado
2010-11-16 20:55:06 UTC
Post by Castorina
Post by El Dorado
Post by slika
Post by El Dorado
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3C4ce13140$1%40news.x-privat.org%3E
ROTFL
And here comes spammer's asshole e-friend.
Brilliant!
lu sceccu di mala cuscenza comu opera accussì penza.
picchì?? iddu ie i mala cuscenza?
in passato volevano aiutare la trollona, ma testa dura ièh...
« El Dorado »
slika
Look who's talking...
slika
Yeah, and stay there, douche.
El Dorado
2010-11-16 20:56:28 UTC
Post by slika
Post by El Dorado
lu sceccu di mala cuscenza comu opera accussì penza.
http://i53.tinypic.com/15qf5sk.jpg
rotfl
Yeah, and stay there, douche.
si te rode er culo puliscitelo co' 'na foja de ortica.

« El Dorado »
slika
Go away, prick.
slika
Go away, prick.
El Dorado
« El Dorado »
slika
Get a life, prick.
slika
2010-11-17 07:46:08 UTC
Go away, prick. Mind your own business, prick.
El Dorado
2010-11-17 09:02:02 UTC
Post by slika
Post by El Dorado
si te rode er culo puliscitelo co' 'na foja de ortica.
Go away, prick. Mind your own business, prick.
ti meritassi 4 gocci di fenoftaleina 'ndall'acqua ca ti facissiru
stari ppi 4 iorna assittatu 'ndo cessu a spunnariti u culu!!!

« El Dorado »
slika
Yeah, prick, continue to use english, I see you're pretty good at it.
El Dorado
2010-11-17 09:40:50 UTC
Post by slika
Post by El Dorado
ti meritassi 4 gocci di fenoftaleina 'ndall'acqua ca ti facissiru
stari ppi 4 iorna assittatu 'ndo cessu a spunnariti u culu!!!
Yeah, prick, continue to use english, I see you're pretty good at it.
me' cojoni.
You are writing in a newsgroup of the hierarchy IT
end then if you want to be read you have to write
in italian. Do you understand?

« El Dorado »
slika
2010-11-17 09:56:55 UTC
Post by El Dorado
Post by slika
Post by El Dorado
ti meritassi 4 gocci di fenoftaleina 'ndall'acqua ca ti facissiru
stari ppi 4 iorna assittatu 'ndo cessu a spunnariti u culu!!!
Yeah, prick, continue to use english, I see you're pretty good at it.
me' cojoni.
You are writing in a newsgroup of the hierarchy IT
end then if you want to be read you have to write
in italian. Do you understand?
http://i53.tinypic.com/15qf5sk.jpg
rotfl
Wow, exqueeze me, Mr. Boccaccio. It doesn't say
x-privat.support.it now does it? Also, you could have said
it the first time in english, right? But you didn't, right?
That automatically makes you a prick, "el dorado".
But I guess you're ok with that.

Also, I am not complaining here about someone insutling me,
using bad language, shit... I'm not even complaining when
that same spammer is stealing my handle and harassing
me day in and day out. Now that he stole both my handle
and my email address (which means I can't block him)
I felt the need to warn your admins of such illicit behaviour.

And what do I get? The same prick from last time - el dorado.
Hence: go away, douche, and mind your own business.
El Dorado
From: "slika" <***@g.g>
From: "slika" <***@pit.on>

int'a a' fessa e' soreta!
« El Dorado »
TJL73
2010-11-17 15:49:01 UTC
Post by El Dorado
ti meritassi 4 gocci di fenoftaleina 'ndall'acqua ca ti facissiru
stari ppi 4 iorna assittatu 'ndo cessu a spunnariti u culu!!!
[...] continue to use english, [...]
You are writing in a newsgroup of the hierarchy IT end then if you
want to be read you have to write in italian. Do you understand?
Insomma... "italiano" è un'altra cosa... ^_^

Ciao,
un TJL73 e le mille lingue dello stivale...
--
"I funghi sono tutti commestibili... alcuni, una volta sola."
-- Dario Ballantini
El Dorado
« El Dorado »
El Dorado
2010-11-17 16:39:47 UTC
Post by slika
Post by El Dorado
si te rode er culo puliscitelo co' 'na foja de ortica.
http://i53.tinypic.com/15qf5sk.jpg
rotfl
Go away, prick. Mind your own business, prick.
Silka,caschi come il cacio sui maccheroni.
Cerchiamo tipi come te per fare studi ed esperimenti; i farmaci li
assumeresti solo se dai preventivamente l'assenso e dopo accurato controllo
medico. Si tratta di stare sei mesi in laboratorio con vitto e alloggio
pagato (se fai il bravo non sei obbligato a stare in gabbia), piu' un
rimborso spese;certo,all'inizio il babbuino e i polli prenderanno qualcosina
in piu' di te, ma se impari a fare gli esercizi meglio di loro il tuo
rimborso spese aumentera'. Fammi sapere.
« El Dorado »
kuaskuio
2010-11-17 16:59:56 UTC
Post by El Dorado
Post by slika
Post by El Dorado
si te rode er culo puliscitelo co' 'na foja de ortica.
http://i53.tinypic.com/15qf5sk.jpg
rotfl
Go away, prick. Mind your own business, prick.
Silka,caschi come il cacio sui maccheroni.
Cerchiamo tipi come te per fare studi ed esperimenti; i farmaci li
assumeresti solo se dai preventivamente l'assenso e dopo accurato controllo
medico. Si tratta di stare sei mesi in laboratorio con vitto e alloggio
pagato (se fai il bravo non sei obbligato a stare in gabbia), piu' un
rimborso spese;certo,all'inizio il babbuino e i polli prenderanno qualcosina
in piu' di te, ma se impari a fare gli esercizi meglio di loro il tuo
rimborso spese aumentera'. Fammi sapere.
rolloz
--
k.

*eh*? (cit.) katkus ? dove ? di la 8==================>