Spammer - Once Again
slika
2011-04-14 07:19:56 UTC

Impersonating other people, insulting and spamming.
Also, pay attention (Dmitri) to user named Zli_Zec.

Can you admins ban these scumbags? They have been
harassing other people for months now. As far we can
see, some of their accounts have been blocked, but what's
the use of blocking their accounts when they can easily
make a new one with one of your invite codes? Can you
actually ban these spammers via their IP range or something?
slika
2011-04-14 13:37:06 UTC